Matterhorn UCITS KIID Reporting Services
As the regulatory environment is becoming increasingly more complex in the financial industry, it is important to have the proper mechanisms in place to navigate this rocky terrain and manage reporting, which is where Matterhorn Reporting Services adds value. Our knowledgeable consultants will lead you through the process of creating the mandatory UCITS IV KIID documents. Matterhorn can create and maintain your UCITS KIIDs in relevant languages and perform the risk calculations.
Our services cover :
• KIID creation and layout
• Determination of the Synthetic Risk and Reward Indicator (SRRI)
• calculation of the ongoing charges
• Pre-defined descriptions of risks and other document sections
Background UCITS IV KIID
Fund groups who market their funds for sale within Europe must produce a document for each fund (at share class level) called a Key Investor Information Document (KIID). Acting as a simplified prospectus, and around 2 pages long, the KIID has to be laid out in a standardized format which will allow investors to compare funds side by side. The purpose of the document is to provide information to retail investors in a straightforward and easy-to-understand format but which delivers critical information about the fund.
The document must contain the following sections:
• The funds objective and investment policy
• Charges information
• Up to 10 years of past performance history
• Risk reward profile (includes the KIID risk rating)
• Practical information such as the contact details of the fund house and important notes.